Friday, May 16, 2008

Flashback Friday - Happy Birthday Josh!!!

Because it's Josh's birthday, I decided to make my Flashback Friday all about him. Although, he may be embarrassed about some of these pictures, chances are he probably won't see them:) But just incase he does, Happy Birthday Josh I love you!!!!!!!!!
Oh the muscles! This is the youngest picture I have of Josh, so this is where we'll start.

Not sure where or when this was taken
Dancing with his family (he's the one with the red bandana)

Leaving for his mission to Germany. (Left to right: Josh's mom, his dad, his sister, Season, Josh and his sister, Tacie)
at the MTC (some of you might recognize Marty Mickelson on the left)
sporting the "real" German getup
At Bear Lake the summer before we met (we may actually have been there at the same time but didn't know each other yet)
Josh with his grandpa Purcell

The night we met. The one in the middle is one of Josh's roomates (the cowboy my roomates set up with my cowgirl roomate), the girl on the right is Gicela, my roomate from Canada (she would make me laugh all the time - I don't know what happened to her but she was awesome!)
Outside my apartment on homecoming night. Just a side note: His eyebrows were really bleached out from the sun so I colored them in with a black pen years ago and now I wished I hadn't.
Man, he's goodlookin'
This is from our honeymoon. He was SOOO sick in this picture. Many people got food poisoning from the restaurant we had our wedding lunch at, including Josh:(
Proud new dad (loving the goatee!!)

14 comments:

Leslie and Josh said...

You snagged a good lookin' guy Rachel. You look so cute in your wedding photo.
Happy Birthday Josh.

Jana said...

It is great to see a little slide show of Josh, and to get to know him a little better. I recognize the sofa in the pic of the night you met...that must be in Carousel Court! Happy B-day to Josh!

Melody said...

Happy Birthday Josh! We missed you guys tonight!!! :(:( It was fun though the Murray's are the best! Hope the booth at the tunes fest was a success!!!

Sarah said...

I love the picture of him dancing with his family. How terrible that people got sick after your wedding. Happy Birthday Josh!!

Kristy said...

That was so fun to see pictures of Josh. And your wedding picture is beautiful!

Misty said...

Happy Birthday to Josh, you two are a darling couple! One of these days I want to start flash back Friday, that is so fun!

Jossie said...

Those pictures are so great! I am totally doing a Karl flashback this week. I am slacking on the posts lately! I am with Sarah, I love the one of him dancing with his family :-) Who knew he was a dancer :-)

Audra said...

Josh is such an awesome cousin! We love having you guys as family!

Ralaina said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Those are awesome pictures! I'll have to do a flash back for Matt in July :)

thekerrclan said...

How fun to see all those pictures...and to bring back such memories. We've had some good times...and he's a great guy. We're so glad he hooked up with you, Rachel! We love you both!

"M" Clan said...

Happy belated Birthday Josh! We love you guys so much, and really missed squeezing you both! xoxo

Leslie and Josh said...

Hey, I'm anxiously awaiting the results of the bread recipe I posted. I'll post the cinnamon rolls the next time I make them.

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

What a bummer he was sick on your honeymoon! I loved all the pictures! The first one really cracks me up.