Monday, June 23, 2008

Can't Get Enough Pictures

With a face like this, I can't help snapping tons of pictures of my sweet little man!!
I'm sorry I havn't posted in such a long time. We have had super crazy times at the office. We suddenly lost our front desk girl and I have had to go fill in until we hired someone new. However, the new girl we hired is awesome and has picked it up super fast!!!

8 comments:

Rachael said...

I hope the new girls lasts! You do too much anyway! And he is a great subject to photograph...he is soooo cute!

Audra said...

Conner is adorable! I am so glad we were able to meet him!

Misty said...

I love seeing pictures of your cute family! It looks like you guys are super busy having lots of fun!

Sarah said...

He is super cute.

Jana said...

It is great to see all the pics of what your family has been up to...lots of fun!!! Your Connor's brown eyes are so warm and beautiful!

thekerrclan said...

Keep up the pictures! I can't believe how fast the time goes by. Iowa will always be one of my favorite trips - ever!

Glad to hear the new girl at the office seems to be working out. You guys deserve a break! We're thinking of you and wishing you well.

thekerrclan said...

PS - So how much weight can Linc lift? I keep hearing about it too...:)

Melody said...

I love him..he is soo cute! Glad Tiffany's working out..can't believe that we used to know each other..small world!