Friday, August 29, 2008

1st Day of School

August 25th was Whitney's first day of school. I'm so excited for her this year. After several people told me about Mr. Holzworth and what a great teacher he is, I switched her to his class which is on track 3 on Friday and she is SO excited about her new teacher. Yesterday I teased her and told her she was going to have to switch back and she started crying (not the response I thought I was going to get) I felt so mean but at the same time happy about the decision to switch her.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I have heard that he is a great teacher! I hope she has a great year!

Tacie Kerr said...

What a beauty -- as always! I hope this school year is a great one!

Sarah said...

I love when my kids have a great teacher. It makes such a difference.

VegasWatkins said...

We LOVE Mr. Holzworth I am so glad that she likes him.